WHY FUNDRAISE FOR MARANATHA?
At Maranatha Care Children we rely on the donations we receive to fulfil our charitable objectives. That’s why it makes a huge difference when our supporters choose to fundraise on our behalf.
- Skydive bravely carried out by Jethro Coulson
- Plymouth Half Marathon run by Vikki Keeling
- Asics London Run by Raph Pour-Hashemi
- Aimee Dodd and Helen Truan (with support from the Shock Hair Salon) completed the Plymouth Half Marathon
- A sponsored readathon by the “We Sat Down” book blog for Protea Primary
- Kris Canning undertaking the amazing feat of a 69 mile Ultra Marathon!
- Emma Hayes completing the 27 mile Trekfest Beacon Challenge!
- University College Marjon have helped enormously with their fundraising efforts in their RAG (Raising and Giving) week.
- Charlotte Hefford organised an incredible cocktail party evening at The Refectory, Plymouth Gin
- Our annual anniversary parties take place at The Treasury – these are not to be missed!
- ‘Miracles for Maranatha’ benefits in the US, organised by former students from the California State Fullerton University
- Office team fundraising effort from the Write Research Company
- A weight loss personal challenge from Helen Soliman
- We also want to say a special thank you to the Bryan Adams Foundation for their contribution towards our fees at Siyakataka in 2014.
One of the biggest recent achievements of the charity is through our presence on GlobalGiving. After being successful in the Gateway Challenge (meeting our fundraising target), our education project is now live and can be found here. This allows donations to be received internationally which makes a direct difference to the children we support.
Incredible thanks to everyone who have supported us, and please bear us in mind if you want to do something similar, as we make ensure that all of the funds you raise go towards where it is supposed to!