At Maranatha Care Children we rely on the donations we receive to fulfil our charitable objectives.
That’s why it makes a huge difference when our supporters choose to fundraise on our behalf. Here are some inspirational examples!
- Sky Dive bravely carried out by Jethro Coulson
- Plymouth Half Marathon run by Vikki Keeling
- Asics London Run by Raph Pour-Hashemi
- Aimee Dodd and Helen Truan (with support from the Shock Hair Salon) completed the Plymouth Half Marathon
- A sponsored readathon by the “We Sat Down” book blog for Protea Primary
- Kris Canning undertaking the amazing feat of a 69 mile Ultra Marathon!
- Emma Hayes completing the 27 mile Trekfest Beacon Challenge!
- Sponsored indoor cycle challenge… of 300km by Yasin!
- University College Marjon have helped enormously with their fundraising efforts in their RAG (Raising and Giving) week as their chosen international charity.
- Charlotte Hefford organised an incredible cocktail party evening at The Refectory, Plymouth Gin
- Our annual anniversary parties take place at The Treasury – these are not to be missed!
- ‘Miracles for Maranatha’ benefits in the US, organised by former students from the California State Fullerton University (who also came to volunteer at our projects!)
- Office team fundraising effort from the Write Research Company
- A weight loss personal challenge from Helen Soliman
- We also want to say a special thank you to the Bryan Adams Foundation for their contribution towards our school fees at Siyakataka (please make that a link to the project page) in 2014.
You can create your own project page here.
One of the biggest recent achievements of the charity is through our presence on Global Giving. After being successful in the Gateway Challenge (meeting our fundraising target), our education project is live on both the UK and US sites.
This allows donations to be received internationally which makes a direct difference to the children we support.
Incredible thanks to everyone who have supported us, and please bear us in mind if you want to do something similar, as we make ensure that all of the funds you raise go towards where it is supposed to!